Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird how Valencia isn't good enough all of a sudden to be back up despite playing pretty well/ok the last few games he had.

It's nigh on impossible to get better that will be happy to sit there and potentially do nothing unless Rom gets injured.

...regarding Valencia, i think RK wants somebody to play 'close to Lukaku' rather than like-for-like cover. Valencia came on in a few games and put in a real shift but ultimately lacks quality. I suspect he sees the likes of Lookman and Calvert-Lewin as better options.

...regarding Valencia, i think RK wants somebody to play 'close to Lukaku' rather than like-for-like cover. Valencia came on in a few games and put in a real shift but ultimately lacks quality. I suspect he sees the likes of Lookman and Calvert-Lewin as better options.

Quite possibly mate. We have a few options.

Get Sakho

IMG_3366.webp

Don't have to worry about today then. Sound, bar a twitter meltdown around 2 today where Walsh is spotted at the work permit office we should have a nice easy day where nothing happens and no potential little bits of hope. Just cut to vinny of Connor sat in his house saying there is no point in getting cold today and have done with it.

Nah. We're fine I reckon. In an ideal world maybe another forward. But what decent forward would want to come and play back up hoping our top striker gets injured?

I know, but our second choice striker was a last minute loan we needed just to make numbers up. DCL is injured, so basically I think with getting rid of all the deadwood we are a bit light on numbers.

Dunno why people are writing us off at 8 in the morning when its obvious were still in for players if we can get them in.

Things happen quickly today. Just wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back