Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
A front line top striker will not come to us knowing they will be playing second fiddle to Lukaku. Why would they put their career on hold?

Sanchez, Kane, Costa, Aguero have all made that position their own and none of them would be happy sat looking on week after week.

We currently need an attacking player who can fill that void in the event Lukaku needs resting or is injured. If we eventually reach the Europa or CL, then you need at least 2, more likely 3 true out & out strikers.

A Yarmolenko or Martial would be the type of player we need at the moment.

lot of mention of Coleman to Utd, odds slashed etc as usual. Can't see anything on twitter but was on radio and a few jargs including Independant then again might have something to Ashley Young link. Would have to be a lot of $$$. Can't see it myself and don't think he would be forcing a move

A front line top striker will not come to us knowing they will be playing second fiddle to Lukaku. Why would they put their career on hold?

Sanchez, Kane, Costa, Aguero have all made that position their own and none of them would be happy sat looking on week after week.

We currently need an attacking player who can fill that void in the event Lukaku needs resting or is injured. If we eventually reach the Europa or CL, then you need at least 2, more likely 3 true out & out strikers.

A Yarmolenko or Martial would be the type of player we need at the moment.[/QUOTE

Yarmolenko, sarmolenko,let it go, we have been linked to him since he was a foetus. Let it go.

Unsure how koeman changing his mind is kenwrights fault, but ok.
OK. Man walks into bills office.

Hello Mr kenwright, I have a player here who wouod be brilliant for you, former inter Milan player, not even in his prime, you can have him for 10 million.

Bill- where do I sign?

Koeman - hang on bill this lad is crap and a tit in the dressing room ffs, don't he buying him

Bill- cheers Mr agent but now decided to pull out of negotiations.

Not a rumour, just thought for a second striker to play with Rom. Would Dzeko be a good? I reckon 20mil would get him... 30 or 31 and still smashing them for roma, kinda revitalised this season. Knows the league too which is a plus

Not a rumour, just thought for a second striker to play with Rom. Would Dzeko be a good? I reckon 20mil would get him... 30 or 31 and still smashing them for roma, kinda revitalised this season. Knows the league too which is a plus

Utter utter eeyore
@paulus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back