Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell.... this guy is utter poo!

Everton are set to test Spurs’ nerve with a cut price offer for Moussa Sissoko.

The French internationalist moved to London from Newcastle for £30m on the final day of the summer transfer window despite strong interest from Goodison.

Sissoko has failed to match the form that he showed at Euro 16 which sparked a bidding war despite being part of the Newcastle side that was relegated.

Now, according to a report in The Express, Everton are set to revive their interest after Mauricio Pochettino went public with his criticism of Sissoko.
slow news day pal!!!

He's still only 24 though.

He'd walk into our side as the best player in it.

He's a no.10 that is always played as a left winger, yet he still got 8 goals and 16 assists last season, and already has 3 goals and 3 assists this term.

That's not to mention his all-round impact in general play as well.

Class player. Miles better than anything we have to offer.
Who are you talking about?

Who are you talking about?

CS53638921Tottenham-Hotspur.jpg

Because I'm having fun with this website, choose three players to sign and then create your own formation with them

If you want to reclaim some players on loan, you can do so without if effecting your three choices

Only one rule, you can't make ridiculous signings such as Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo etc. They have to be grounded in some semblance of reality

Mine is as follows

583ef43d1da9c.jpg

@ijjysmith your boy made the cut

Now stop pouting

Because I'm having fun with this website, choose three players to sign and then create your own formation with them

If you want to reclaim some players on loan, you can do so without if effecting your three choices

Only one rule, you can't make ridiculous signings such as Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo etc. They have to be grounded in some semblance of reality

Mine is as follows

583ef43d1da9c.jpg

Now stop pouting

liverpool are buying van dijk, we are getting lucas on loan from them instead..

Mine is as follows

583ef43d1da9c.jpg

Now stop pouting

Thank you mate. I will spend my last hour of work coming up with my 11 with 3 new players. This is going to be ace.

i genuinely think we have a chance on van dijk as long as a champs league club doesnt come in

We have one chance, that being he still likes Koeman and wants to work with him again, and Moshiri is willing to pay through his nose to get him

Not impossible, but if Liverpool throw 40 Million his way, I struggle to see how we'll top that unless he really likes Koeman and Koeman can sell him on the club

It'd be quite the feather in Koeman's cap if he could pull it off

Mine is as follows

583ef43d1da9c.jpg

Now stop pouting
RK plays with something similar, only it has a bug, it only lets him sign players who were born in a leap year, have an uncle named Egberth, have a brother with six fingers on one hand, one eye blue the other brown and of course, someone who does not have any expectations or hopes of playing CL football any time soon.
Other than that, he can sign absolutely anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back