January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MoutsGoat @Paul Bernard @Hogwild

Pretty sure Klaassen absolutely slammed Cillessen for leaving Ajax in the summer - sounded like he wouldn't be going anywhere soon like... But can't seem to find it anywhere.

Class act though.

He's been moved back to central midfield this season to accommodate Ziyech, still looks the part. Captained the Netherlands as well I believe.

Pretty sure Klaassen absolutely slammed Cillessen for leaving Ajax in the summer - sounded like he wouldn't be going anywhere soon like... But can't seem to find it anywhere.

Class act though.

He's been moved back to central midfield this season to accommodate Ziyech, still looks the part. Captained the Netherlands as well I believe.

Forgot they signed the GOT legend Ziyech how's he getting on?

That sporting kid is strangely nice. Might get it with BIG WILLY on the back.

1011057_c04d13d3.jpg

Class act though.

Strootman is the Dutch captain mate I believe

Forgot they signed the GOT legend Ziyech how's he getting on?

@Bally8 - think Ziyech has settled well, picked up where he left off at Twenty.

Between Ziyech, Klaassen, Dolberg, Bazoer, Sanchez and others there is some interesting talent at Ajax (plus their away kit is straight sex.....). Still can be hard to judge that league.

As @BlueToff said, Klaassen has moved back some this year, but still played well. I like the versatility and skillset.

Had not heard he slammed Jasper, but then again Jasper left to go sit on the bench....(albeit at Barca).

Thought I remembered Someone in Italy looking at him this summer and he didn't leave so could be he is loyal - not a bad trait. Perhaps a move to the starting XI here as well as Koeman could tempt him, or perhaps not.

Think he is a quality player though.

@Bally8 - think Ziyech has settled well, picked up where he left off at Twenty.

Between Ziyech, Klaassen, Dolberg, Bazoer, Sanchez and others there is some interesting talent at Ajax (plus their away kit is straight sex.....). Still can be hard to judge that league.

As @BlueToff said, Klaassen has moved back some this year, but still played well. I like the versatility and skillset.

Had not heard he slammed Jasper, but then again Jasper left to go sit on the bench....(albeit at Barca).

Thought I remembered Someone in Italy looking at him this summer and he didn't leave so could be he is loyal - not a bad trait. Perhaps a move to the starting XI here as well as Koeman could tempt him, or perhaps not.

Think he is a quality player though.

Aye he turned down Napoli mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back