January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are defo in for the Lookman from Charlton. And he's about 14.

But people forget stuff like that and stick to the RoKO HATEZ DER YOOFF M8 line.

?

search

Well, tabloid signing or not, Schneiderlin would be ideal. It's common sense really.

The jury is out on Depay still, but we do desperately need another winger now Bolasie is crocked.

We need a CF - if Gabbiadini plays like he did the other day all of the time then I can see just why we wanted him in the summer.

I want Schneiderlin, I wasn't being funny like. I just thought the amount people bang on about how much football they watch then they would have some different ideas. Me I barely watch any outside of Everton these days, lost my passion for football when it started becoming impossible for us to ever win the League and more about money.

Can't shake Everton though, mores the pity lol

I have noticed that some of the lists people are making are just of players we have been spuriously linked with. Has anybody got any fresh ideas about players or we happy with tabloid signings?

...at least they are linked, much better that folk posting their wish lists and aspirational signings. Unless anybody is ITK or sees Mata in Walton Asda, spurious links are at least something to go on.

....we have been linked with a few youngsters which if true suggests a strategy that RK must have bought into. It is possible that he wants better youth players than the ones that are currently available to him, even if we think they're decent.
I don't mind wishlists if they are realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back