Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo mein Friends, its that time of the week that I just know you are have all been waiting for, just to remind you of the hot list from last week :

GK Stéphane Ruffier
RB Ricardo Domingos Barbosa Pereira
LB Fernando Marçal Oliveira
CB Virgil van Dijk
CB Willi Orban
DM Diego Demme
CM Fábio Henrique Tavares
CM Giacomo "Jack" Bonaventura
RW Mohamed Salah Ghaly
CF Andrea Belotti
LW Karl Toko Ekambi

And I will now present to you "HotList2, sponsored by Aero"

Stéphane Ruffier Saint-Etienne, 30, GK
Retaining his place in goal is still the boy Steph, head and shoulders above everybody else.
Ricardo Pereira Nice, 23, D(LR),M(R)
At RB we still have RiccyP.
Fernando Marçal Guingamp, 27, D(L)
At LB its again our Fernando, he wasnt the best, Alex Sandro and the boy Luis are better "options", but not considered for obvs reasons
Loic Perrin Saint-Etienne, 31, D(C)
Our first change this week, sees Loic come in for Willi, Loic was overlooked last week due to him being the wrong side of 30, but his continued good form has given him a chance, its on him to maintain his excellent form.
Virgil van Dijk Southampton, 25, D(C)
Van Dirge
Johannes Geis Schalke 04, 23, DMC
Another change with Johnny picked ahead of the boy Diego, well done J.
Fabinho Monaco, 23, D(R),DMC
Faby has again maintained his wonderful form and is without doubt the hottest CM in Europe currently
Giacomo Bonaventura AC Milan, 27, AM(CLR)
Jack also retains his place, interesting fact, he shares an agent with a certain Mr Lukaku and Mr Pogba, his place is far from secure tho, he has 3-4 players pushing him hard for a spot and hes gonna have to play well to retain his spot.
Ryad Boudebouz Montpellier, 26, M(CR),FW
A new feature this week is the inclusion of 2 extra players, 1 at ACM and 1 at Striker, just to add "options", Ryad isnt the best, Ozil is, but I see no reason to list Ozil.
Felipe Anderson Lazio, 23, M(CLR)
Felipe pushes Salah to the bench here, well done Felipe, take your chance Friend.
Adem Ljajic Torino, 25, AM(CLR),FW
Another change sees Adem replacing Toko on the left, he was 4th in line, Coutinho, Insigne and Neymar were excluded, Insigne could maybe be got, but screw him, we want hungry players.
Andrea Belotti Torino, 22, FW
3rd choice behind Sanchez and Dzeko, is yet again our boy Andrea, keep it going champ.
Alexandre Lacazette Lyon, 25, M(LR),FW
And the new 2nd option up top spot has gone to the dwarf from France.

Which would mean the hot list would look something like this, personal preference :

Ruffier
Pereira - Van Dijk -Perrin - Oliveira
Geis - Fabinho
Anderson - Boubebouz - Ljajic
Belotti

Thanks for reading Friends, tune in next week around this time for the next thrilling hot list.

BOUDEBOUZ?

What are you doing Friend?

In which case, I hope he makes an example of the players who ignored his instructions and leaves them out of the team. I strongly suspect he won't though. If he doesn't I will doubt his version of events regarding Watford.

The player who lumps it forward the most, the technically limited Williams, is his man. We keep hearing about how we should wait until Koeman has his team before judging him but the hoofmeister general is Koeman's player.

In fact Koeman directly called out the keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back