Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3575.webp
:Blink:

Don't think I'll see anything as funny as that however many crackers I pull at Christmas.

I'm not too sure why mate. Dzagoev and Banega have both been linked, and are not far fetched suggestions imo. The idea that Fellaini isn't good enough for Everton at the moment is preposterous. He would walk into our side with ease, and improve us considerably if he did so.

But thats poppycock, how can Ronny scout players when hes playing golf all the time?

if Walsh "picked" Gana he must have picked the rest, otherwise whats the point in him?

You reckon he picked them? I dont...dont fit his usual Modus operandi whatsoever...and its clear from the interviews Koeman wanted them.

Walsh a big fan of Stekelenburg...nah.

We've been through this Zat, Koeman has had a long-standing interest in our lad Idrissa.

So has Walsh - so pretty natural that he was the first signing made when it all came together.

Koeman had this long standing interest at Southampton whose players they say publically are signed by Les Reed....but they didnt make a bid either it seems.

This was all Walsh...you just need to compare the interviews etc and reports of his signing to the rest.

Koeman had this long standing interest at Southampton whose players they say publically are signed by Les Reed....but they didnt make a bid either it seems.

This was all Walsh...you just need to compare the interviews etc and reports of his signing to the rest.

So d'you think that all of the players Koeman signed from the Eredivisie when he arrived were Reid signings?

They weren't.

Koeman identified the players/type of player he wanted - and Reid went out to bring them in...

Just like what will happen with Walshy.

Koeman and Walsh will have worked together to come up with a 'template' (for lack of a better term) to work from, and Walsh will look to identify players to fit that mould, as well as scout targets that the manager may have specifically identified.

So d'you think that all of the players Koeman signed from the Eredivisie when he arrived were Reid signings?

They weren't.

Koeman identified the players/type of player he wanted - and Reid went out to bring them in...

Just like what will happen with Walshy.

Koeman and Walsh will have worked together to come up with a 'template' (for lack of a better term) to work from, and Walsh will look to identify players to fit that mould, as well as scout targets that the manager may have specifically identified.

Dont be silly mate. Youre comparing Saints and Everton...opposite situations and setups...

One signs Van Dijk and the other signs Bolasie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back