Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because better players won't want to come to a club where they have to play second fiddle to Rom before the inks even wet on the contract

We won't play two up top, so we need a striker who will be willing to be back up and is decent enough to do a job, and then we can use the money from Rom's sale in Summer to buy the full time first team ready striker that we CAN'T buy this window

Berahino is young, cheap, proven at PL level when on form and will be hungry to prove himself

I think it's worth the gamble

He wouldn't be our ONLY signing FFS

This is your problem Goat, you don't think about these sort of things. You go into every window wanting 6 boss players, when that's never going to happen. You need a SQUAD, and sometimes that means you don't buy a werld class player for every position

Was waiting for goat to correct you... *world class player lol

The schism that exists between us here is that you think Saido is pony, whereas I genuinely think he isn't

At his best he's very good, which I think we'll see when he inevitably leaves West Brom

There's a player in there, I'm sure of it

I'm certain that if we sign him in Jan, we will sell him 2-3 years down the line for a profit, unless we want to keep him

As much as I don't think saido is the answer, we all need to understand that this thread has a lot of 'just buy vvd for £40m' when mikey was shot down for saying we should sign him for £8m.

So triple signing from United?

Sniderman, Mata and Depay, with maybe Rooney, who ive been told is very much incoming, most prbs the summer tho.

You see, Joses ego would allow us to sign 2 players from them, but surely, somebody somewhere at United would think "If we make Everton better, wouldnt that hurt us?".

Anyway, hope your sources are right, Mata would be a dream.

United would simply demand Coleman or Lukaku in the deal. I wouldn't be against them leaving if it meant that rooney, depay, schneiderlein and mate improved us. Only concern would be that even though im not roms biggest fan, rooney would not be the sole answer to replacing rom.

As much as I don't think saido is the answer, we all need to understand that this thread has a lot of 'just buy vvd for £40m' when mikey was shot down for saying we should sign him for £8m.

i like mikey, but he's listed 100s of terrible suggestions and said a fair few from scotland who would be good enough, this is the only one he's actually got correct.

*runs

Kante and matic do alright...

With hazard, pedro and two wing backs adding to the attack. Then there is costa and fabregas.
We have Mirallas, Delboy and Ross, all short of consistency and fitness. Then Romelu who is currently acting as the kid in dodge ball where balls are launched at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back