Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
73.5 Million

IN:

Morgan - 24 Million - 120k a week
Depay - Loan
Lookman - 8 Million - 20k a week
Goalkeeper - 25 Million - 100k a week
Defender - 9 Million - 70k a week
Don't think we will be in for wes morgan mate, especially not for any big money, he is like 35 now!

Loftus-Cheek is an interesting one for me

Entered a number of good performances while Mourinho was there and won over the fans, but Mourinho didn't give him too many chances. Hiddink went with him a bit more, and he seemed to be gaining a bit of traction

Has played well this season when given a chance, and has even got praise from Conte, but still is finding it hard to make a first team place his own

I don't know how much Chelsea would want for him, considering he's got something like 3 years left on his contract and he's been with them for a while, but I'd be very interested to see him at Everton. I honestly think he's got the ability to be a regular international

Don't see Conte letting any of the young potentially very good lads go mate, not until he has a full pre season with them all, remember he joined Chelsea really late this summer due to the Euro's

Loftus-Cheek is an interesting one for me

Entered a number of good performances while Mourinho was there and won over the fans, but Mourinho didn't give him too many chances. Hiddink went with him a bit more, and he seemed to be gaining a bit of traction

Has played well this season when given a chance, and has even got praise from Conte, but still is finding it hard to make a first team place his own

I don't know how much Chelsea would want for him, considering he's got something like 3 years left on his contract and he's been with them for a while, but I'd be very interested to see him at Everton. I honestly think he's got the ability to be a regular international

Agree with you on this one Michael, he's got that snidery of Costa approach to the game that we like here.

More angry bullies in please to dovetail Lukaku's graceful lavender touch

Agree with you on this one Michael, he's got that snidery of Costa approach to the game that we like here.

More angry bullies in please to dovetail Lukaku's graceful lavender touch

He's only 20, but he's strong, powerful and doesn't seem overawed by playing in the big leagues

Honestly, I think he's going to be exceptional in due time. Maybe if Chelsea won't sell, we can take him on loan for 12-18 months instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back