Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he's not actually very good. He's the sort of player Moyes would have signed. Fine but meh. I hope we are aiming higher.

We aimed high in the last window and that didn't pan out too well, slow and steady building process and attracting better quality as and when we look a more attractive proposition. If I was Brunt looking at us at the minute do we really seem like that much of a better option? I doubt we do.

Looks like Arnaud Lusamba from Nice is on too. Good one for the future, but we really need to start looking at more complete players like Chris Brunt

He'd be able to slot into the squad with very little fuss, and that's the kind of signing we need to be looking at in January. Go after these young talents or unproven players in the summer when they've got a pre-season to bed in.

He'd be able to slot into the squad with very little fuss, and that's the kind of signing we need to be looking at in January. Go after these young talents or unproven players in the summer when they've got a pre-season to bed in.

He played very well for West Brom last night apparently too, set up both goals. I know this will sound strange, but I'm far more excited about this signing than I am for Depay. Brunt has character and integrity in spades, I reckon Depay will crumble like wet bread at the first sign of trouble

He played very well for West Brom last night apparently too, set up both goals. I know this will sound strange, but I'm far more excited about this signing than I am for Depay. Brunt has character and integrity in spades, I reckon Depay will crumble like wet bread at the first sign of trouble

I'm not a fan of Depay at all, would rather he went and wasted his career at Spurs.

PS - I also suggested he'd be young player of the season when he joined United.

are we really signing the charlton winger? sounds more like we plan to buy their senior players and the real line was 'take a look man, sign who you want from us'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back