Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funnily enough i know exactly what you where gonna suggest Zat was doing when the dog decided to attack him...
kmu7upmagtndmk3redxg.jpg

???

Galloway looked better than baines last season. Baines has been nothing like he was 3+ years ago...game vs arsenal he was good but lets see if he keeps up and improves that level.

lots were saying he was finished before the arsenal game...
And lots were evidently wrong.

id love to continue this but ive just been attacked by a dog....
Working for your lunch.

I like it.

Funnily enough i know exactly what you where gonna suggest Zat was doing when the dog decided to attack him...

was just walking home and outside my condo and felt this weird sensation down the back of my leg like a scratch...move away a bit and felt it again...turned round and this dog was about to lunge at me.

So i booted it in the snout. Really hard, so hard my sandal/slipper/flip flop, went flying off. the dog made one heck of a noise.

His owner then picked it up saying "oh my God" over and over...just complained to security and emailed the GM.

Never heard of a dog allowed in a condo nor the owner letting it run around without a lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back