Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
was just walking home and outside my condo and felt this weird sensation down the back of my leg like a scratch...move away a bit and felt it again...turned round and this dog was about to lunge at me.

So i booted it in the snout. Really hard, so hard my sandal/slipper/flip flop, went flying off. the dog made one heck of a noise.

His owner then picked it up saying "oh my God" over and over...just complained to security and emailed the GM.

Never heard of a dog allowed in a condo nor the owner letting it run around without a lead.

I've got an American PBT mate, any small dog comes near me it ends up in her mouth getting played with lol

@blueloon I didnt realise that Lookman has 5 u19 caps and 2 u20 caps this year.

Hes played with kenny,connolly,dowell and calvert-lewin in the u20s, perhaps also davies in u19s...

Perhaps theyve put in a few good words?

@blueloon I didnt realise that Lookman has 5 u19 caps and 2 u20 caps this year.

Hes played with kenny,connolly,dowell and calvert-lewin in the u20s, perhaps also davies in u19s...

Perhaps theyve put in a few good words?
?? Well mate you replied to my post we're I said "I've only seen him when he was playing for England U19s/20 when I was watching our players . " As I said, he was one of the few none PL Academy players, reality is that even at 19 those PL team players he was mixing with would be on far far higher wages than he's getting at Charlton, and he'll know that now. He nearly went in the summer transfer window, £7mill buyout clause has been mentioned, he'll go somewhere in January as he's too young and talented not to be bought up by a bigger team. For his sake he needs to pick the right one and not become another youngster stockpiled by a big club.

?? Well mate you replied to my post we're I said "I've only seen him when he was playing for England U19s/20 when I was watching our players . " As I said, he was one of the few none PL Academy players, reality is that even at 19 those PL team players he was mixing with would be on far far higher wages than he's getting at Charlton, and he'll know that now. He nearly went in the summer transfer window, £7mill buyout clause has been mentioned, he'll go somewhere in January as he's too young and talented not to be bought up by a bigger team. For his sake he needs to pick the right one and not become another youngster stockpiled by a big club.

haha fair play, it was 2am+ when i wrote that, now 320am so less sense coming no doubt...

Thinking about it, he's mentioned as best on the left wing (i thought he was a centre forward) and as hes played with 5 of our guys already its going to make it much easier to get references from them off the pitch whilst seeing how he compares at that level on it.

Just strikes me as a very high amount for a league one player...

Have you seen much of Woodman? ive read/heard good things about him for a while, also seems like Patrick Roberts is stuck in a bit of a rut after his move to city and loan to scotland.

I just switched on the Villa v QPR game and the commentator was saying that Everton are interested Amavi who was playing. The commentator said that Liverpool had apparently been interested for months but haven't made a move.
Was highly rated when he played in France. He got injured at Villa, didn't he. Or maybe he wasn't good enough to be noticed

was just walking home and outside my condo and felt this weird sensation down the back of my leg like a scratch...move away a bit and felt it again...turned round and this dog was about to lunge at me.

So i booted it in the snout. Really hard, so hard my sandal/slipper/flip flop, went flying off. the dog made one heck of a noise.

His owner then picked it up saying "oh my God" over and over...just complained to security and emailed the GM.

Never heard of a dog allowed in a condo nor the owner letting it run around without a lead.
Whats a Condo ? :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back