Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reads as exactly what i put, you thought it was lunging, so before you could confirm that you attacked the dog. the dog didn't attack you at all, and as you weren't facing the way of the dog until the last minute there was no way of knowing it would lunge at you.

But for the fact it scratched me 2ce (could have been bites?)...

If i scratched you from behind would you retailiate...probably not...

But i do.

My bad...I was posting in here right up to the attack so went a bit @Bungle in my postings.

Pickford
Amavi
Schneiderlin
Depay
Lookman
Dolberg

Sounds decent to me...best window for decades if we could pull that off.

But for the fact it scratched me 2ce (could have been bites?)...

If i scratched you from behind would you retailiate...probably not...

But i do.

So you cannot distinguish between a scratch and a bite? from a dog as well?

More to the point what dog scratches? think it would be physically impossible for said dog to scatch you if you were moving at the time.

So just admit you attacked a dog or made the whole thing up to sound interesting eh? It has got more holes that a everton transfer saga here.

On topic, any more on the possibility of depay being odds on for us? Last i read spurs wanted him.

My bad...I was posting in here right up to the attack so went a bit @Bungle in my postings.

Pickford
Amavi
Schneiderlin
Depay
Lookman
Dolberg

Sounds decent to me...best window for decades if we could pull that off.

I can't see us getting Dolberg and Pickford will be challenging. Maybe buying him with an immediate loan back to Sunderland may swing it for them?

I'd like to see the lad from Russia come in too. But yes, this could be a window that makes people sit up and take notice. Amavi could have a similar impact to Gueye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back