Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something from left field, Depay off to Napoli to replace Dries Mertens, who has been approached by a premier club/s

Weren't we in for Mertens a couple of years ago in El Fraudo's first season.

No links I am sorry came from a mate of mine in Italy (on holiday)?

Make of it what you will but I know someone else was talking about Depay going to Italy earlier on in the thread, my have been @ijjysmith ?

Where have you read that mate?

I heard Roma were sniffing about Depay too but that went quiet.

I doubt Napoli would let Mertens go. Scored a hat trick this weekend.

Probably file under rumours.

Where have you read that mate?

I heard Roma were sniffing about Depay too but that went quiet.

I doubt Napoli would let Mertens go. Scored a hat trick this weekend.

Probably file under rumours.

Mate of mine over in Italy to see his Mum for Christmas, said there is a lot of talk over Depay going to Italy as they reckon it would suit him better there. Plus there was a lot of hype over the last few Napoli games given Mertens is on fire and they have had a "host of premier league teams" watching him.

But yes probably just a rumour.....

was just walking home and outside my condo and felt this weird sensation down the back of my leg like a scratch...move away a bit and felt it again...turned round and this dog was about to lunge at me.

So i booted it in the snout. Really hard, so hard my sandal/slipper/flip flop, went flying off. the dog made one heck of a noise.

His owner then picked it up saying "oh my God" over and over...just complained to security and emailed the GM.

Never heard of a dog allowed in a condo nor the owner letting it run around without a lead.
So you attacked the dog?

After being scratched twice, i booted it.

@Groucho @Bruce Wayne Somebody please help.
Lads....

I think depay will sign for us tbh. I think he is already friends with some players at the club and apparently he and lukaku have been hanging around eachother a lot recently. Makes sense. Especially considering our manager has openly said he wants him

I think depay will sign for us tbh. I think he is already friends with some players at the club and apparently he and lukaku have been hanging around eachother a lot recently. Makes sense. Especially considering our manager has openly said he wants him

Thought it was just Lukaku?

Oh great.............another lukakuite to hang around with him, tell him he is great and for lukaku to just say he is to good for us and put his "pal" in a negative situation

No way Pedro, we've had enough of those to last a bloomin' lifetime :)

74072238.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back