Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems logical for Schniederlin and Depay to come here really as they don't even have to move house which I can imagine is a big bonus for players and their families.
More so the case for schneiderlin as his girlfriend comes from the Manchester area. Depay I don't think has settled in this country at all. That's what I'm hoping as I don't really want depay at our club.

...tonight's performance is why I'm not overly bothered who comes and who goes out. RK and SW have no excuses now for major change, they will be judged on the next two transfer windows.

My patience is down to about 40 days now. Unless there is some sort of revolution within that team in terms of players in and out, I reckon big Ron will get a rocky ride in the 2nd half of the season..

Deluded if you think we are going to buy anyone

We could sign anyone but it won't change the fact we will still lose if we continue to hit the ball into no mans land

Coleman, Gana, Lukaku, Baines, Williams and I'd keep McCarthy too as he is useful. The rest can do one.

To be fair thought Mori was ok tonight.

I don't count Rom as he's deffo off the end of the year, and Williams and Baines are obviously good players, but Coleman and Gana are the ones I feel we really need to keep and build the team around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back