Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you cannot distinguish between a scratch and a bite? from a dog as well?

More to the point what dog scratches? think it would be physically impossible for said dog to scatch you if you were moving at the time.

So just admit you attacked a dog or made the whole thing up to sound interesting eh? It has got more holes that a everton transfer saga here.

On topic, any more on the possibility of depay being odds on for us? Last i read spurs wanted him.
Just leave it Ash.

See above mate, not looking promising sadly.
could argue you moaning about the posts is also off topic, as it does not relate to transfer news.

Plus we aren't signing chris brunt, no chance of that, from witsel and mata to chris brunt? May as well call ourselves Everton albion now and accept mid table.

I can't see us getting Dolberg and Pickford will be challenging. Maybe buying him with an immediate loan back to Sunderland may swing it for them?

I'd like to see the lad from Russia come in too. But yes, this could be a window that makes people sit up and take notice. Amavi could have a similar impact to Gueye.

Oleg Blokhin is a bit passed it now !!

I can't see us getting Dolberg and Pickford will be challenging. Maybe buying him with an immediate loan back to Sunderland may swing it for them?

I'd like to see the lad from Russia come in too. But yes, this could be a window that makes people sit up and take notice. Amavi could have a similar impact to Gueye.

I read in the mail the other day that it seemed 'unlikely' for the Russian...they had nothing to back it up though.

I hope whoever we sign doesnt block the progress of the young lads

It's a no from me, purely because he looks like someone who has used a face swap app and it's gone a bit wrong, but his real face has ended up like that.

Youre saying his face looks like a 'dogs dinner'?

Looks a great player though, Pickford too and his face also looks pretty worn in.

Which players do you fancy me old pedigree chum?

Galloway looked better than baines last season. Baines has been nothing like he was 3+ years ago...game vs arsenal he was good but lets see if he keeps up and improves that level.

lots were saying he was finished before the arsenal game...

No he didn't

Youre saying his face looks like a 'dogs dinner'?

Looks a great player though, Pickford too and his face also looks pretty worn in.

Which players do you fancy me old pedigree chum?

I don't really know, everyone says Pickford is good but aside from Everton I haven't really watched a huge amount of anyone else this season.

I'd like a GK, CB, CM, ST as a minimum, but like I said elsewhere I suspect a GK will wait until the summer. As for who fills those positions I have no idea.

So to recap on actual targets:

Depay - Man Utd (loan/permanent)
Schneiderlin - Man Utd (permanent)
Lookman - Charlton (permanent)

So on these 3 we are looking to spend up to £60m

Not a bad January window

Not a bad January window
Can possibly see Depay being a loan mate, schnied a perm and lookman i don't think anyone knows the fee for. rumored to be 11 million but can't see us paying that much for a 19 year old.

Also i hope that means we are selling a winger this window, which is not a terrible thing

Not a bad January window
Looking and spending are completely different, lets see what's happened after Jim White has exhausted himself on the 1st Feb.

Here is something from left field, Depay off to Napoli to replace Dries Mertens, who has been approached by a premier club/s

Weren't we in for Mertens a couple of years ago in El Fraudo's first season.

No links I am sorry came from a mate of mine in Italy (on holiday)?

Make of it what you will but I know someone else was talking about Depay going to Italy earlier on in the thread, my have been @ijjysmith ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back