Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not getting excited for January as we all saw in the Summer that even with money we're still Everton in the transfer market. Roll on Summer for much of the same.

I'm not even being negative here merely realistic.

Exactly how I feel. Even if we surprise with some impressive signings, I still won't be enthused until I see results on the pitch. I despise the current Everton, complete bunch of bottle jobs, no fight, mediocre. Weak leadership in the board room, pathetic commercial team still in place. Moshiri needs to gut the place.

How long have we been saying this now? At least 6 years I maybe?

It can't be that hard to find one.

it's pathetic. West ham found payet, soton found tadic, swansea found sigurdsson, spurs found eriksen .... on and on and on. We seem to be the only club in the league year on year that doesn't have a playmaker. We've never had one in the whole premier league era, i'm not counting arteta as one. With cahill it wasn't necessary, but since he's gone we've never had a goalscoring midfielder.

it's pathetic. West ham found payet, soton found tadic, swansea found sigurdsson, spurs found eriksen .... on and on and on. We seem to be the only club in the league year on year that doesn't have a playmaker. We've never had one in the whole premier league era, i'm not counting arteta as one. With cahill it wasn't necessary, but since he's gone we've never had a goalscoring midfielder.

we have actually missed osman as well! missed osman...ffs everton!

http://www.[Publication is blacklis...t-discloses-how-much-everton-will-have-to-pa/

12.5 mill for memphis? good price if true..

me, @Dutch Toffee and @bluestevon found Tadic mate.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

We have it's supposed to be Ross Barkleyyyyyy lol

Issue is we also don't have enough players who chip in with goals as well.

We need to play Rom as he's the only player you'd back to score every time.

So while he's here, he has to play as his goals are so vital. But he needs somebody to compliment him. Gabbiadini - for people who haven't watched him play - would be that kind of player.

We then need players with energy around him to pick up scraps as he can't hold onto it, and in the rare occasion he does, never has support anyway.

If Gabbiadini is the solution, i dont know what the question is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back