Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely no excuses. None what so ever. They fu**ed up the summer window but they've had months to prepare for this one. It's crucial we get this right in Jan.

If Moshiri Walsh an Koeman get this all wrong again they can [Poor language removed] off with that bellend Kenwright an elstone.

Absolutely no excuses at all.....

Please don't sign Gabbiadini ffs. Talent wise he's class but his attitude is absolutely awful from the Napoli games I catch on BT Sports. Constantly sulking around the pitch when he eventually gets on, doesn't really run, falls over when a stiff breeze appears. If he's on the bench he has a face like a smacked arse then comes on and misses pretty easy chances. He's currently second fiddle to a 5'7" winger (albeit playing well). Absolutely enormous swerve he won't have the mettle for this league and the way Koeman wants his forwards to press.

Please don't sign Gabbiadini ffs. Talent wise he's class but his attitude is absolutely awful from the Napoli games I catch on BT Sports. Constantly sulking around the pitch when he eventually gets on, doesn't really run, falls over when a stiff breeze appears. If he's on the bench he has a face like a smacked arse then comes on and misses pretty easy chances. He's currently second fiddle to a 5'7" winger (albeit playing well). Absolutely enormous swerve he won't have the mettle for this league and the way Koeman wants his forwards to press.

Sorry, I thought you were describing Lukaku for a moment.

Haha we must've watched completely different games then?

he's been starting because Milic has been injured and has put in a huge shift whenever I've watched him. High energy, linking the play, and that's while playing as a lone striker - which isn't his best position.

And Mertens is immense, don't diss

@Mikey_Fitzgerald MIKEY MIKEY MIKEY MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU HAIRY BADGER

Clubs are interested in Berahino
ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone

BBC Sport

Posted at13:29
West Brom forward Saido Berahino is attracting interest from clubs in England and overseas, and can sign a pre-contract from next weekend.

Berahino, 23, is back at the club after being sent to a conditioning camp in France to help him lose weight and regain fitness.

He played for West Brom's U-23s against Brighton yesterday, his second reserves game since returning to the club.

Berahino is out of contract at the end of the season.

He could sign a pre-contract agreement with an overseas club from 1 January that would allow him to leave for nothing. If he joined another English club, his fee would be decided by a tribunal.

(Obviously not us)

Think my initial concern is that these depay and shneiderlain talks end up just being that, talk and we get neither of them.

In fact wouldn't suprise me if sneiderlain ended up in spurs and depay in italy by the end of the first week of jan with soundbites out the club talking of looking for the right player.

More than the rest of them combined..... For all his flaws we miss him. Our attack has no teeth without him....

Sign Schneiderlin and spend the rest of the January funds on the attack. The defense held up to an onslaught yesterday. I know it needs reinforcements, but they will keep till summer.

wait what?

Think my initial concern is that these depay and shneiderlain talks end up just being that, talk and we get neither of them.

In fact wouldn't suprise me if sneiderlain ended up in spurs and depay in italy by the end of the first week of jan with soundbites out the club talking of looking for the right player.

I'M WITH ASH

Nobody has signed until they're next to that blue wall with a scarf. Even then i'm only 98% believing it.

@Mikey_Fitzgerald MIKEY MIKEY MIKEY MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU HAIRY BADGER

Clubs are interested in Berahino
ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone

BBC Sport

Posted at13:29
West Brom forward Saido Berahino is attracting interest from clubs in England and overseas, and can sign a pre-contract from next weekend.

Berahino, 23, is back at the club after being sent to a conditioning camp in France to help him lose weight and regain fitness.

He played for West Brom's U-23s against Brighton yesterday, his second reserves game since returning to the club.

Berahino is out of contract at the end of the season.

He could sign a pre-contract agreement with an overseas club from 1 January that would allow him to leave for nothing. If he joined another English club, his fee would be decided by a tribunal.

(Obviously not us)

It's on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back