Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm kind of a big deal"...

Hahaha i actually said this to my girlfriend today, raised a wry smile...

Anyway....I think @MoutsGoat is onto the stats thing once a week so wouldnt be surprised if he gets one or two targets correct...

I wonder if Lookman or Amavi have good stats this season...

I'm imagining your hand with lipstick on chortling away at how funny you are.

Please santa, can you arrange a late January Xmas gift to us blues:

2 x new goal keepers

2 x new centre backs

1 x no.10

1 x striker to take the pressure off of Rom

Ta.

That's poor logic. There's loads of great players in terrible teams, and it's an undisputed fact that our best bit of transfer business in the last 2 years came from a relegated club. There's no reason players from Championship or relegated clubs can't come to us and do a job if they're chosen for a system. At least they're playing football regularly which, in my mind, is better than looking at lads who are considered unfit to play at United

It's a lose-lose situation, isn't it? If you buy players from big teams, you're small time. If you buy players from small teams, you're small time.

Echo seem quite sure we're after Thomas Delaney.

Even though he's due to sign for Werder Breman in Jan... has anyone seen him play or know anything about him?

keep saying this but leicester just signed ndidi from genk £15mil....why dont we ever sign players pre window?

Probably to stop this happening.

The Belgian side's boss says he will do everything to stop the Super Eagles midfielder from joining the Premier League champions in January

Genk director of sport, Dimitri De Conde has insisted that he will frustrate Wilfred Ndidi’s move to Leicester City in the January transfer window.

The Premier League champions have already agreed to sign the Nigerian international in a deal worth £15million after completing medical with the club.

De Conde also stated that the club is already planning to replace the player next summer if he eventually joins the Foxes next month, adding that Leicester are not the only club interested in the 20-year-old midfielder.

"Seeing Ndidi and Leon Bailey leave in January? It's possible, but I'm going to do everything in my power to stop it from happening,” De Conde told L'Avenir newspaper.

"Our plan was to replace them next season only. And yes, for Ndidi, we're talking with Leicester, but they aren't the only club interested."

Ndidi, who can play in the midfield or anywhere across the backline is expected to replace N’golo Kante, who joined Chelsea after helping the King Power Stadium outfit clinch their very first English topflight title.

Echo seem quite sure we're after Thomas Delaney.

Even though he's due to sign for Werder Breman in Jan... has anyone seen him play or know anything about him?

Didn't Werder Bremen come out and say he's signing for them and it's end of discussion?

In any case the odd Copenhagen appearance/highlight he looks pretty good but can't really tell from the Danish league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back