Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going in circles here so make this my last reply on it.

raw

A starting eleven made up of the best players from teams currently in the bottom half of the table could mount a top 4 challenge easy, given the right system.

It's all about the system and if a player fits it, and I think Chelsea are proving that absolutely right - Who would have thought that Moses and Alonso would be so vital to them.

A spine of high quality players is a must, and these will be the most expensive or renown. But around that, get the players to fit the system.

williams should have been, no-one else came in for him before we did. Gueye was just a random french player. you get Kantes, you get half of the french players to play for arsenal. Complete gamble really. Bolasie again was so good no-one wanted him before we came in for him, and palace struggled every year despite him being in the team?

It isn't as flawed as you make it out to be, these aren't players who are 24 and burst onto the scene these are pros who have not had a huge queue to sign them before we did. Not proving any point here.

Gueye was not 'a random french player'

1-- He's not french
2-- He was statistically amazing (which i pointed out in this forum back in March).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back