Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he's an injury prone lad bible beaut, but Wilshere is a good player as he is showing at Bournemouth and at least has a winning mentality. Why not offer him a big role in the team, we are crying out for players with the confidence to get on the ball and play.

Just been thinking about what positions Koeman/Walsh seem to be shopping for, and players in our squad that they don't seem to be keen on.

It genuinely looks likely that the only player from the pre-Koeman era that will still be in the starting XI by next season will be Coleman. That's a pretty crazy transitional period we're on the middle of.

I know he's an injury prone lad bible beaut, but Wilshere is a good player as he is showing at Bournemouth and at least has a winning mentality. Why not offer him a big role in the team, we are crying out for players with the confidence to get on the ball and play.
no chance, Wenger loves him still.

Doubt he'd come north mate. He'd be wise to stay where he is though.

gotta question Arsenals medical team. Wilshere has played more minutes for Bournemouth this season than the last 3 seasons combined at Le Arse.

Seen a lot of Arsenal fans question the training methods as their players seem to pick up more injuries than other teams in the League. I think Wilshere staying fit for as long as he has proves theres most definitely something wrong at Arsenal.

What we need is an playmaker who.will get the most out of lukaku so how do we get the best out of him.plus we need a replacement for Barry. Get the rest in this summer

Seen a lot of Arsenal fans question the training methods as their players seem to pick up more injuries than other teams in the League. I think Wilshere staying fit for as long as he has proves theres most definitely something wrong at Arsenal.
and Bournemouth aren't exactly a tippy tappy team. They get stuck in. He won't because he's a big time Charlie but it would be good for him and England if he stayed at Bournemouth passed this season

Just been thinking about what positions Koeman/Walsh seem to be shopping for, and players in our squad that they don't seem to be keen on.

It genuinely looks likely that the only player from the pre-Koeman era that will still be in the starting XI by next season will be Coleman. That's a pretty crazy transitional period we're on the middle of.
He's just handed Baines, Barry, Holgate and probably Lukaku new contracts. They wouldn't have signed them if they weren't given some assurances about being in his plans.

He's just handed Baines, Barry, Holgate and probably Lukaku new contracts. They wouldn't have signed them if they weren't given some assurances about being in his plans.

Lukaku I suspect is still off in the summer. Contracts or not, I don't see it particularly likely that Baines, Barry or Holgate will be first choice starting XI next season. Baines maybe. That's still only two.

A fully fit Baines is still one of the finest LB's in Europe so no problems with him being given a new contract. Holgate is the future and if we can learn anything from the John Stones saga it is that young talent must be tied down to long contracts. Barry was an odd one because age is finally catching up with him but your getting more than just a player with him. You're getting his experience and knowledge passed down to the next generation of players. He's one of the few players in the squad that has won major honours and hopefully he takes up a coaching role with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back