Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just been thinking about what positions Koeman/Walsh seem to be shopping for, and players in our squad that they don't seem to be keen on.

It genuinely looks likely that the only player from the pre-Koeman era that will still be in the starting XI by next season will be Coleman. That's a pretty crazy transitional period we're on the middle of.

It's not ideal, but what we currently have now doesn't work. This season is a write off, so trying to get as much done as possible makes sense.

With inconsistent players there does have to be a time limit for them to start delivering. I think Coleman, Williams, Gueye will still be here next season, as well as Bolaise if he recovers well. Barkley will be down to whether he becomes consistent.

Imagine if we announced a new sponsorship deal with Christmas as our main sponsor and all our new signings were revealed from big giftboxes.
I suggest we release a video on christmas day where we have kenwright dressed up as santa carrying a sack, do it really akward and cringy on a stage or something.

then he stumbles, drops the bag with a thump, and out crawls Sneiderlain having a moan at bill for a minute before realising the cameras on and turning to us and saying merry christmas everton.

Be the best christmas present ever.

But you need to see how i imagine it to know what i mean haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back