Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its weird, doesnt make sense, Emery dropped him, Martinez dropped him, Koeman dropped him, when hes on the pitch he looks a bit raw, but hes got talent, something really doesnt add up.

Hasnt really kicked on as he should, wouldnt be against a move, but cant see it this window personally.

Its weird, doesnt make sense, Emery dropped him, Martinez dropped him, Koeman dropped him, when hes on the pitch he looks a bit raw, but hes got talent, something really doesnt add up.

Hasnt really kicked on as he should, wouldnt be against a move, but cant see it this window personally.

Should send him on loan if hes not being played...let him tear it up for Boro.

Loan would be pointless, sell or keep only.

Why would a loan be pointless? He's only young and it appears that we no longer have to sell players to bring new ones in. We could send him on loan whilst playing Mirallas / Lennon / Depay / Whoever and see how he gets on. If he finds that talent we know he has then brilliant we'll have him back, if he flops then we'll sell him.

....if that one is announced early he'll look a bit daft, he clearly likes folk to think he's ITK.

There are no Everton itks right now in regards transfers mate, the club is a very closed shop. Anything that has been keeled out will be from the players,side or selling club.

...I wouldn't know, Mate. As I said, I was just posting detail from the editor of another site. His view that we have not enquired about Schneiderlin flies in the face of everything being widely reported so it might be worth treating with doubt at this stage.

Yes doing a classic itk gamble mate, go against the tide of opinion on one big story, if you get it right then you look sourced and will stand out , if your wrong then you can easily shrug it off by claiming your sources weren't privvy to that particular deal.

Lad just has no stamina mate, and seems to know it himself. That 3 month spell last season will be the best of his career sadly. Wingers are the hardest to judge though, remember when I thought markovic would go on to be a great player... boy was that wrong.

Paper Lungs.

Blowing through his hole after 15-20 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back