Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
VVD will be too expensive now (and too highly sought after) probably but remember when people were knocking @Mikey_Fitzgerald for suggesting him when he was at Celtic? We need to be picking these players up before they are established prem stars. Shouts of Keane, Gibson etc shouldn't be derided because they're at smaller clubs as they could be the next VVD.

Koeman will 100% already know if there is even a slight chance of getting VVD mate, they speak regularly and now share the same agent, to me just sounds like responding to questions asking about him, obvious that we are after another cb, so not even bothered about it, happier if he's making comments about a player we arent after and letting the one we are go under the radar
Just read the comments on VVD by koeman. Everyone bangs on about the need to make a statement with regard to a signing. The purchase of VVD (the most sought after defender in the premier league) would be that type of signing. I'd still suggest he's nailed on to go to city next summer, however if there is one top player we have a slight chance of enticing here it's VVD. His relationship with koeman and development under him at Southampton and now having the same agent gives us a chance, albeit a very small chance of landing him.

Just read the comments on VVD by koeman. Everyone bangs on about the need to make a statement with regard to a signing. The purchase of VVD (the most sought after defender in the premier league) would be that type of signing. I'd still suggest he's nailed on to go to city next summer, however if there is one top player we have a slight chance of enticing here it's VVD. His relationship with koeman and development under him at Southampton and now having the same agent gives us a chance, albeit a very small chance of landing him.

After the koulibaly moves in summer theres no excuses not to bid for him again and vvd and hope we get one of them

As does his age, he could quite conceivably move this January and still have another bigger move left as he's only 25

will be honest though if he signed i'd be utterly stunned that he had

After the koulibaly moves in summer theres no excuses not to bid for him again and vvd and hope we get one of them
Plenty, cost too much and if they wouldn't sell in the summer then why would they sell now?

Football manager isn't real? You can't just buy who you want by sending them buds over and over again until you win

As does his age, he could quite conceivably move this January and still have another bigger move left as he's only 25

will be honest though if he signed i'd be utterly stunned that he had
I would, but if look at the cold facts. We spend on VVD what we got for stones then the money aspect doesn't come into it. VVD is the best centre half in the premier league, his purchase would allow us to play 10 yards further up the pitch and press the opposition, something koeman craves.

I would, but if look at the cold facts. We spend on VVD what we got for stones then the money aspect doesn't come into it. VVD is the best centre half in the premier league, his purchase would allow us to play 10 yards further up the pitch and press the opposition, something koeman craves.

Well he ain't going to City in January at least, Guardiola said as much this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back