Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not as strange as Varane coming to Everton, mind, which is the example Ash used.

Regardless, VVD ain't coming here. It would be a strange move for him, and S'ton. I don't think he's going anywhere until the summer.

I found his change of Agents very strange.

I think we have a very, very slim chance, but theres defo a chance.

Hes gonna cost silly, silly money tho.

More than Stones.

It took 2 managers though to do that though and up to 3 years at least to get them to a point of looking like good signings.

My point was signing him isn't a statement signing the same way them lot signing all they have weren't statement signings either.

Actually your wrong mate, the players the rs have signed basically had no one else interested in them, weren't being hyped up about being the best in the league, where not getting linked to Chelsea, United and City by multiple sources.

VVD would be a statement signing

I found his change of Agents very strange.

I think we have a very, very slim chance, but theres defo a chance.

Hes gonna cost silly, silly money tho.

More than Stones.

Totally impartially, he's worth more than stones is though.

Neither are worth the figures talked about ofc, but what player is these days.

Monopoly money and all that, rather have VVDthan Koulibaly though - much as i rated him, totally unproven in this league where as VVD is the complete opposite - which for those kind of fees you need to be sure really

city spend £32m on otamendi, £32m on mangala and £47m on stones recently and all have been fair disastrous to say the least, i don't think we should use VVD's popularity because they're in for him as a good indicator myself.

Nope.

A commanding CB between the ages 25-29.

if its a young CB we wanted, we have a few of them already.

I think we should give the Williams/Mori partnership some time. Centre halves need to play alongside the same partner for a while to see what they're really made of. Even the best centre-half in the world could look poor with a brand new partner every game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back