Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
He reminds me of McGeady or van Der Meyde, they had a real underlying skill, but could very rarely produce it. He seems an unhappy
soul, maybe he's got woman trouble, not like us eh?

He was amazing in Holland, genuinely could have been the next Ronaldo...cant see why its gone so badly for him at Utd.

If you can't see the difference in calibre of getting a Gibson and Neville for example over Schneiderlin and Depay, and just clump them as united rejects then thats mad.

Angel Di Maria was also a United reject btw

What's the use of getting in Walsh if all he's gonna do is head up to Manchester and ask for all their unwanted players. Just let Bill be in charge of that.

Depay would represent a much better quality of player than what we have currently.

My only query there is another winger? really? Are these the new left backs/right backs?

How about getting rid of cleverley and gibson alone and signing CMs who can actually play? Besic gets a bye from me because the lad would be class if he stayed fit for more than 2 weeks a year.

He was amazing in Holland, genuinely could have been the next Ronaldo...cant see why its gone so badly for him at Utd.

....I liked the way he got on the end of chances. I always like wide players who look to score goals and he's one of those. I reckon he thinks he's a bit of a superstar, so he might have an attitude about him but he's only a young lad.

Depay would represent a much better quality of player than what we have currently.

My only query there is another winger? really? Are these the new left backs/right backs?

How about getting rid of cleverley and gibson alone and signing CMs who can actually play? Besic gets a bye from me because the lad would be class if he stayed fit for more than 2 weeks a year.

.....players will only leave if there are offers and they want to go. It's not as easy to shift players as some think. It will give us more scope under fair play rules but I'm afraid you shouldn't hold your breath on players leaving.

.....players will only leave if there are offers and they want to go. It's not as easy to shift players as some think. It will give us more scope under fair play rules but I'm afraid you shouldn't hold your breath on players leaving.
lol i know, a crap squad and we never have any intention of moving any of them on.

Because apparently, they are part of the family..... surely gibson was given a contract to be sold on? Surely somebody wants our fringe players? You cannot honestly say that the likes of kone will retire here because nobody will take them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back