Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's nearly transfer time chaps, I hope you are all suitably excited.

We will find out if we mean business in a few days.

I'm still not expecting any groundbreaking activity until the second week of the window (after the Leicester game).

It'd be nice though if we could get one or two (e.g. Lookman and Schneiderlin) sorted before the Leicester game.

why dont you rate him?

Seen it plenty while he was at Celtic, a very good footballer but not an amazing defender. Was fantastic against us, yes, but he goes missing quite a bit and loves a loss in concentration - as demonstrated last night for the Alli goal and Kane's header as he decided to mark fresh air.

Loves blaming his fellow defenders too.

Always questioned whether or not he would be a better midfielder, as he loves to get into the attack and contribute with goals but haven't seen it. Stands out in, what I consider, a poor Southampton side because he does the flashy things.

Very much similar to Lescott but Lescott was a better defender.

Edit: Oh and;

Last edited:
They probably have a LFC-only selling policy
Can imagine that to be the case

Manager- I need some transfer funds

Owner - hang on a minute.....
Ring ring- hi Mr Henry, we was wondering if you want another player this window? Heard our defenders are quite good. No? Ok then, speak in the summer!

Owner - Sorry manager, you'll have to wait till the summer before liverpool buy any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back