Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
shock horror. he's just a money merchant. i said in the summer anyone with any real talent, would not be plying their trade in russia in the prime of their career if they werent just after all the money they can get. im not bothered by that fact in itself, i just dont want those sorts of players coming to Everton.

Outraged at this suggestion, there's just no way a club like ours can compete with the prestige of Shanghai International Port FC and their illustrious 11 year history.

If there's been no movement by the end of the week then I'll be concerned. They've knew the score since 1 September and should be prepared.

cue the mosh on talksport , jan 30th saying how hard its been but we are 'hopefull' of still getting some new faces in. all while scheiderlin is bossing WBA midfield

As the loan was mentioned in the accounts, must have been made before they were signed off by the auditors, so when they're released may find that it was pre November.

The GPSL/EIL charge was cleared 5th Oct so if the BHHL was specifically used for this, it must pre-date this.
I'm sure that's true. The announcement MG mentioned was in the press in November. The first public announcement I could find regarding the £80m loan was on the 16th December (I think).

Everyone appreciate it's an interest free loan but the point is that the capital had to come from somewhere. We aren't talking abut refinancing for a better rate with another counterparty.

A lot of people are overestimating the importance of this. The rate we were paying was restrictive. The interest burden has gone.

Plus the principal burden

@Tubey are you gonna feature fume-meter in this window?

I suggest you open own thread for it and update it every day at the same time with the picture of the meter. Lets say 9.30pm

Just a suggestion hey x

Interest free with no repayments nor repayment date.

A trick. But one which benefits EFC. And one only a rich bloke, who wants to improve the club massively, would do.
It's an easy way to inject capital into the business without changing the existing share capital/diluting existing shareholders.

If there's been no movement by the end of the week then I'll be concerned. They've knew the score since 1 September and should be prepared.

If there's no movement by tomorrow evening try syrup of figs and plenty fresh fruit. If there's still no movement by the end of the week you should probably see your Doctor ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back