Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I addressed

I'm sure that's true. The announcement MG mentioned was in the press in November. The first public announcement I could find regarding the £80m loan was on the 16th December (I think).
When they release the accounts on the website (hopefully day of GM) it will become apparent what the latest date it could have been made is mate.
The auditors couldn't include in PBSE note if it hadn't been done and dusted.

That's very good, the superfan bit I mean, as for ivory towers you need to ask your dad about phraseology, it's in not on.

Sorry, superfan, I bow down to your superior England. Have a go at some more fans for us, we shall try to be as good as yourself. Do you still ride your penny farthing to the game?

Sorry, superfan, I bow down to your superior England. Have a go at some more fans for us, we shall try to be as good as yourself. Do you still ride your penny farthing to the game?

No, I prefer to listen to it on my wireless, I cover my eyes and pretend we are going to win every game, when we lose I convince myself it didn't happen and keep the faith, you should try it. Alternatively you could just find something else to occupy yourself with that doesn't cause so much angst and frustration, it's only a game after all.

No, I prefer to listen to it on my wireless, I cover my eyes and pretend we are going to win every game, when we lose I convince myself it didn't happen and keep the faith, you should try it. Alternatively you could just find something else to occupy yourself with that doesn't cause so much angst and frustration, it's only a game after all.

Angst and frustration comes with following Everton, I don't like seeing us do poorly, however, I feel every supporter has the right to support the team any way they like, I don't look down my nose at them. You should try it sometime, maybe a bit of passion will help you enjoy the good times when they come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back