Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
The debt has been cleared. We are no longer paying extortionate interest every year on it. There is no timetable for the debt to be repaid. The largest shareholder at the club is not going to start syphoning money out of the club any time soon, if ever. He's more likely to convert the money he loaned us into equity, enabling him to become majority owner in terms of shareholding.

Our debt has been cleared in EXACTLY the same way that Abramovich cleared Chelsea's debts when he took over them.

Doesn't matter that Moshiri has 'LOANED' us the money, he's effectively loaned himself the money because he's quite clearly going to become majority shareholder at some point. You don't speak as ambitiously as he's done and remain a 49% shareholder.
My understanding is that BHH Ltd have loaned £80m to EFC Ltd most of which has been used to clear old debts. It's unclear if new debt was incurred last summer.
The loan is interest free, with no terms of repayment, and I assume can be called in with a given notice period for Mosh's protection.
To me, it proves Mosh's commitment to EFC and is planned to form part of future share acquisition through conversion to equity.
What Mosh hasn't yet proven is his commitment to provide a large transfer kitty. If his Koulibaly claim is true we should have a minimum £60m net but the signs of a big spend aren't looking positive.
We'll see.

My understanding is that BHH Ltd have loaned £80m to EFC Ltd most of which has been used to clear old debts. It's unclear if new debt was incurred last summer.
The loan is interest free, with no terms of repayment, and I assume can be called in with a given notice period for Mosh's protection.
To me, it proves Mosh's commitment to EFC and is planned to form part of future share acquisition through conversion to equity.
What Mosh hasn't yet proven is his commitment to provide a large transfer kitty. If he's Koulibaly claim is true we should have a minimum £60m net but the signs of a big spend aren't looking positive.
We'll see.

Cant really argue with a word of that.

What Mosh hasn't yet proven is his commitment to provide a large transfer kitty. If he's Koulibaly claim is true we should have a minimum £60m net but the signs of a big spend aren't looking positive.
We'll see.

They won't have that on here mate

What Mosh hasn't yet proven is his commitment to provide a large transfer kitty. If his Koulibaly claim is true we should have a minimum £60m net but the signs of a big spend aren't looking positive.
We'll see.
what is this last bit based on?

what is this last bit based on?
Contracts extensions for 2 old players, one of whom will be 37 and still contracted, suggests we don't have money to replace them.
Leaked story to the Echo suggesting we've cooled on Gabbiadini could be forestalling questions if he's sold to someone else.
Del being pushed out.
Stories about, and manager's attitude to, Barks suggest he's available for the right price.
Lu still hasn't signed.
Even after the summer window debacle we seem to not yet have bid for Morgan unlike the mighty WBA. Perhaps we expected to sell Mcca but that's been hamstrung.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back