Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
good god no, he's absolutely woeful. I don't see what anyone sees in him, he's blessed as this super attacking full back, yet where are the stats to back that up? no goals, no assists, massive fee, big wages and never ever fit. We already have two left backs who can't stay fit.

we offered £60m for koulibaly so the money would definitely be there, whether we'd want it to spend it on him is another thing, i think centre back is not a massively pressing matter at this time, compared to other priorities anyway.

Shaws a good player mate, as for his fitness - yeah would be a concern - but he is a mile better than anything we have at lb after Baines and at his age I'd love us to sign him - but for a supposedly crap player - watch who sniff after himif he is available and it will be some pretty decent managers who must all have misjudged him

Shaw would be a great signing, was quality at Southampton before he went to united and had the injury problems etc, natural replacement for baines who cant stay fit atm and Oviedo is terrible

Out: Niasse (loan), Gibson (loan), McAleny (loan), Henen (loan), Rodriguez (loan)
In: Centre Half, Centre Midfielder, Left Winger, Striker

Lamine Kone
Morgan Schneiderlin
Memphis Depay (loan with option to buy)
Manolo Gabbiadini
+ a few young talents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back