Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

United is a graveyard for players now. There is so much pressure on them that they can't perform.

The majority of their current team would walk into our Xl.

Depay, Shaw and Smalling would be no-brainers to sign.

Sadly, I can only see Depay out of that list coming.

The boy Morgan should be our top priority. Get him in for about £20m. Then Depay loan with view to buy. Liking the Keane shouts, chuck £40m at Burnley for him and Heaton (not arsed anymore it ain't my money). Proceed to finish above United by signing purely players deemed not good enough for them.

United is a graveyard for players now. There is so much pressure on them that they can't perform.

The majority of their current team would walk into our Xl.

Depay, Shaw and Smalling would be no-brainers to sign.

Sadly, I can only see Depay out of that list coming.

Smalling looks no better than Funes Mori, I always feel that there is a mistake just around the corner even when they are playing well.

I honestly don't understand the hype around Shaw, and haven't seen enough of Depay to form a judgement, but what I have seen of him for United isn't very inspiring.

The only United player I would be interested in (and who might be available) is Schneiderlin.

The boy Morgan should be our top priority. Get him in for about £20m. Then Depay loan with view to buy. Liking the Keane shouts, chuck £40m at Burnley for him and Heaton (not arsed anymore it ain't my money). Proceed to finish above United by signing purely players deemed not good enough for them.

WES?!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back