Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esk strongly suggesting on twitter that the problems we are suffering at the minute are from board members "interfering" in Steve Walsh's negotiations to seal signings

BK at it again. Going nowhere till Mosh opens his eyes and bins the cretin and his sunbed loving sidekick.

Is it solely him? Is Moshi doing it? Its his money...

Leicester.

and still based on one fluky season when loads of scouts and teams pick up lots of better signings. Steve Walsh is crap. Koeman deserves BETTER.

Koeman's original quote after the Leicester defeat was 'if he opens his eyes' which some media outlets changed to 'if everyone opened their eyes' that was aimed at Steve Walsh he also said 'that is the job of Steve Walsh' he had no need to mention him unless he was aggrieved. Steve Walsh is league 1/2 level Ronald Koeman is world-class.

i know right? Picked some random cheap players and won the league title. Previous job discovered players like Zola and drogba, but they weren't that good.

Hasn't signed anyone of note yet either, not like our best player this season was a walsh signing.........

Leicester.

and still based on one fluky season when loads of scouts and teams pick up lots of better signings. Steve Walsh is crap. Koeman deserves BETTER.

Koeman's original quote after the Leicester defeat was 'if he opens his eyes' which some media outlets changed to 'if everyone opened their eyes' that was aimed at Steve Walsh he also said 'that is the job of Steve Walsh' he had no need to mention him unless he was aggrieved. Steve Walsh is league 1/2 level Ronald Koeman is world-class.

CsxDj2YdSVib106dDDlo_1453268635365368_animate.gif

Most blatant multi WUM I've seen on here in a while.......

Esk strongly suggesting on twitter that the problems we are suffering at the minute are from board members "interfering" in Steve Walsh's negotiations to seal signings

BK at it again. Going nowhere till Mosh opens his eyes and bins the cretin and his sunbed loving sidekick.

no, as i mentioned earlier, kenwright messed up the rota and let too many people off on holiday at once

i dunno, maybe we get a temp in or something

My only question over the board is why Bill and bob are involved in any transfer activity after failing so badly (apparently) in the summer.

If nothing else that proved they cannot do business with other clubs!

also side note on Fonte.

how many people would be vaulted badly on here for saying they dont want him, when a year ago i was being told by everyone how good he actually was!

massive turnaround in 12 months that.

Bill Kenwright has got our fans thinking like this

Bill Kenwright has got our fans knowing that our turnover is currently quite low and we will need to comply with FFP?

Bill Kenwright might be responsible for the reality of our low turnover, but not for the reality of the rules

EDIT - Worth mentioning that Moshiri referred to FFP at the AGM last week

Ishak Belfodil was one I seen at Lyon a couple of times, looked like he had potential. I then told friends that he could be the one to replace Benzema long term with a bit of patience and guidance.

Ohhh lord how I was wrong. He is average at best and not kicked on as I hoped back in Lyon. One to avoid for me, but then maybe with the patience and guidance I mentioned, he could do okay. Not £8.5m okay im afraid.

It's absolutely nothing mate, peanuts when you consider our other options are Kone and Niasse who cost a combined £20m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back