Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
65 million also buys

Courtois
Bellerin
Zouma
Baines
Kante
Mahrez
Vardy

All off the top of my head with change to spare. Point is , these players exist we just need Walsh you be finding them for the lower prices than your bolasies

Oh we get to use 2007 transfer figures in January? Also, I would love to see GOT if we sign a 1 million pound forward from Fleetwood Town.

We do need an overhaul and thats gonna take some time, we look short of quality in centre midfield. We need I believe two strikers and a centre back, and tgats fir starters.

Thing is the January transfer window lacks quality players so its gonna be difficult.

Oh we get to use 2007 transfer figures in January? Also, I would love to see GOT if we sign a 1 million pound forward from Fleetwood Town.
Thing is mate these figures still exist. Ben Davies from Swansea for arguments sake, went for a smaller amount and bags of potential.

It is only when you go after the name and not the talent that prices shoot up. Is Shaw worth 30 million? not when he was signed , except Davies had plenty of potential himself for a fraction of the cost.

jan transfer window closing and we have signed grant holt on loan from hibs. the fume as koeman parades the player hes been tracking for so long

In the style of Leonard Cohen...
Everybody knows Moshiri's got money
Everybody knows we aint signing big names in Jan

Everybody knows Ronalds been had
Everybody knows mosh will be happy when all of Liverpool 4 is clad.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back