Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Italia often report stuff that is not true. We are not in for Manolas imo. we are in for Schneiderlin and one or two promising players. Disappointingly, we may not even be in for Depay.

Would be very happy with that. Good defender. Massive improvement on Funes Mori IMO.

One of my bigger Everton regrets is that the clown Martinez didn't go for VVD when he had the chance, and instead brought in the dud Argentine.
Apparently United and Inter are after him too though. If so, can't see it happening. One can only wish

Would be very happy with that. Good defender. Massive improvement on Funes Mori IMO.

One of my bigger Everton regrets is that the clown Martinez didn't go for VVD when he had the chance, and instead brought in the dud Argentine.
Please be true. Manolas is quality.

Finally something to get excited about!

Im will stand next to you and throw my season ticket at Walsh and Moshiri if we sign Elmo. As good as Jose Fonte is, im sure we bought Williams for the very same reason. Leader, good in the air etc etc....

I want us to sign a solid proven defender like a Nemanja Vidic. Of course he has to be mean looking and Slovakian/Serbian/Russian brute.
Not meaning to be a moaning minnie, but is anyone else massively disappointed in Williams' supposed leadership skills?

Manolas is twice the defender VVD is. Has more energy, better tackler, more agility. VVD would be a waste of money imo at £50m especially as Manolas is younger and I wish we had gone for him in the past but we likely didn't have the money.

Imagine telling everyone that we were submitting world record bids for Koulibally just a few months ago, to only then go and sign a 33 year old Fonte instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back