Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brainless recruitment.

£10m for a player who was on a free 6 months ago and has scored a few goals in Belgium.

Even if he turns out to be good I just hate the way we've gone from a team that always finds good value to one that just signs whoever has had a good run of form.

Brainless recruitment.

£10m for a player who was on a free 6 months ago and has scored a few goals in Belgium.

Even if he turns out to be good I just hate the way we've gone from a team that always finds good value to one that just signs whoever has had a good run of form.
He signed a contract extension so he wasn't available for free in six months.

That's optimistic :D
Lookman maybe, for the other two it's way too early.

That Ndidi guy signed for Leicester on Tuesday and played on Saturday, I'd say that's about the shortest period of time between signing and playing.
Depends. I think schneiderlin will play, just not the full match. If belfodil has signed I'm sure he will be on the bench same as lookman

Brainless recruitment.

Signing a player in the winter transfer window that would've had a lot more suitors in the summer. For not a lot of money. And he's had good games in Belgium and the Europa League.

It's a gamble, but a risk worth taking I think.

Also maybe koeman doesn't want a berahino player. Maybe he wants a target man who is going to play how he wants and not risk kicking up a fuss like berahino.

Then there are the wages, maybe berahino is wanting over 90k a week we don't know.

Oh well, that's another one in by the looks of it. Lets hope he offers a lot more than Niasse. I like his age, he has something to prove and has experience of playing in Serie A and the Belgian League.

6 foot 3 1/2 gives us a bit of height and an option to change the game, though the hoof ball extremists will be in uproar! :p

If you look at Slimani's clubs before Sporting, it reads -
2008–2009 JSM Chéraga 38 (19)
2009–2013 CR Belouizdad 96 (32)

So there may well be a lot of improvement in this lad, then again he could be utter turd, time will tell. 8 goals in his first season with Parma got him a move to Inter though, so there must be some talent there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back