Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol You're funny, you.
It would tie in with a sell to buy policy and add up haha

Because otherwise we might spend more than we make which means we are selling someone else........

Can't be signing players on bills watch, has to balance the books and give the loan company a ring again.

(I'm being sarcastic btw haha )

Hope Geri hangs about as he is one who has the talent to turn a game. Hope that Gibson joins the departure lounge too if you ask me

If we got rid of Niasse, Kone, Gibson and The Clev in this window I would dance a dance of sheer joy.

I honestly dont mind Geri, I put his name there for corn, its a shame, cos I really think he has something to offer, he showed that at the weekend, damn, damn shame.

If we got rid of Niasse, Kone, Gibson and The Clev in this window I would dance a dance of sheer joy.

I honestly dont mind Geri, I put his name there for corn, its a shame, cos I really think he has something to offer, he showed that at the weekend, damn, damn shame.
Catch 22 for poor Geri. Needs games to improve performances but he's not playing well enough to get games. Loan maybe?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back