Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also add atm we have spent around £53 million net these 2 windows:

Steklenburg: £500k
Gueye: £7 million
Williams: £12 million
Bolasie: £28 million

Schneiderlein: £24 million
Lookman: £11 million
Belfodil: £10.5 million

Total: £93 million

Out: Stones £40 million (£47.5 before Barnsleys cut)

£53 million roughly net. Schneiderlein and Gueye are massive improvements in midfield but unless Lookman and Belfodil are successes then overall I would say our transfer business hasnt been great considering we have spent over £90 million.

Obviously Cleverly, Niasse, Deulofeu and McCarthy all out the door in the summer will probably raise around £30-50 million which will have us closer to 0 net spend, so we have manoeuvre to still spend money imo.

Bolasie injured at such a high cost has made it shocking business if in all likelihood he comes back with either/both a yard of pace missing and unable to twist and turn as freely, all symptoms of bad ACL injuries.
you forgot DCL 1.5 million

£53 million roughly net. Schneiderlein and Gueye are massive improvements in midfield but unless Lookman and Belfodil are successes then overall I would say our transfer business hasnt been great considering we have spent over £90 million.

Obviously Cleverly, Niasse, Deulofeu and McCarthy all out the door in the summer will probably raise around £30-50 million which will have us closer to 0 net spend, so we have manoeuvre to still spend money imo.

Bolasie injured at such a high cost has made it shocking business if in all likelihood he comes back with either/both a yard of pace missing and unable to twist and turn as freely, all symptoms of bad ACL injuries.

pretty pointless doing net spend etc. of transfer fees tbh, i bet 99% of transfers are spread out over months etc. and then there's other operating costs and wages etc. etc.

Bolasie was £22 million
Lookman was £7 million
Williams was £10 million
Schneiderlin was £22 million
EDIT - Belfodil fee looks to actually be £3 million

So you can take £20 million from you figures lolz

But carry on with the moaning and negative spin!!

Some fans are never happy, its a joke really!!!

We want to spend, but then moan when we do.

The new signings have probabky been our best players this season.

Even the keeper started well and saved us loads of points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back