Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
January is a tough window to bring in proven talent. Of course you will have exceptions to the rule, but Im not expecting too much. Summer window will be the true test of Moshiri.

I'm the same mate. Anything decent in January is a bonus.
But you're right next summer is the true test. Hopefully learned a lot from the last window.

Wimmer from Spurs would be fantastic think he's massively under rated who's only not playing because they have 2 top class CB's in Alderweirld and Vertonghen.

Wimmer CB
Depay LM
Back up striker

Would be very happy with that with a top class GK coming in the summer window

Don't disagree mate, goes on way too long as is and getting worse every year, over here new years the big one anyways and Xmas is actually kept a religious holiday
If it was up to me I wouldn't even put any decorations up until a week or two before the big day.

Are you based in the States? TBH I don't buy in to the whole thing that much, I just love the time of year because it's the only time I'm with all my old friends and family.

I mentioned this in another thread but the increasing fawning over the John Lewis advert annoys the hell out of me. I actually saw some people on my Facebook saying things like "OMG the John Lewis advert is finally here, it's Christmas everyone!". Yawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back