Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and I'd take Messi for Ross.

About as likely to happen as yours don't you think?

Friend, I was responding to a post of someone who said the only spurs players they thought would be worth a look for Ross were alderweireld and lloris..... No I don't think Eriksen is likely - likely is the wrong word, I don't think it is remotely possible - my only point was that he too would be worthy, something that both myself and the poster I replied to do not feel is true of Sissoko.

Last edited:
For blues fans worrying we might be swapping ross for sissoko, firstly swaps never happen in any form in 1st class football. Secondly this rumour was started by the metro, for most of out support up north ,this is a free rag given to prople free on the tube down south. Since the 1st day it came out it has had the most anti everton agenda of any rag in this country and i wrote to tell them so. The editor must be a massive RS because the rubbish written about us on a daily basis is incredible. Garbage the whole story, just like the paper.

For blues fans worrying we might be swapping ross for sissoko, firstly swaps never happen in any form in 1st class football. Secondly this rumour was started by the metro, for most of out support up north ,this is a free rag given to prople free on the tube down south. Since the 1st day it came out it has had the most anti everton agenda of any rag in this country and i wrote to tell them so. The editor must be a massive RS because the rubbish written about us on a daily basis is incredible. Garbage the whole story, just like the paper.

Amazing as it may seem ..we also get the Metro oop North !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back