Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
and @dublinbluenose

Yeah she's a Charlton gal, goes to quite a few games and she's been on about this kid for a while and the potential link to us. I've not said anything cause you tend to wind up with yer head skewered on a pole on traitors gate if you profess to knowledge on here!:p

To be honest I don't know much, for the last month or so she's been saying there have been strong rumours that we've been in for him along with a couple of other clubs (Arsenal possibly?) and the Charlton fans are hopeful we'll loan him back for the rest of the season as he's one of the few bright lights in another miserable season. Does seem to score a lot and I know he's a fan favourite. I'll ask her for a bit more about the lad when she drags herself out of another Yuletide slumber, probably be about 10 'ish. :coffee:

Cheers mate ;)

Hard to tell if hes any good as hes in league 1...i think we will be looking at his England youth games as well to formulate an opinion.

£10mil+ for charlton is massive.
For sure it is a risk but with great potential reward.

I wish we had been bold and gone for Fulham's Mousa Dembele, or even the Dembele from Rennes

imagine the fume if we got balotelli for free and got the goalscoring player he's capable of being rather than the idiot he usually is
the problem with Balotelli is not just that he is a complete arsehole but that he is a massively devisive character in the changing room.

Loads of Everton related transfer gossip here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38354627

Are they sourced o_O or been on the sauce? :hayee:

Can't see / hope not to see Barkley leaving anyway...

No idea about any of the rumours there but the Kondogbia picture amused me a lot, look at the eyes

upload_2016-12-28_9-20-31.webp

If we are considering letting Ballotelli anywhere near our shirt we must be desperate. I remember taking a bet when the RS had him that Naisy would score more needless to say I was laughed out of the room. Mario helped line my pocket with an extra £100

You'd have to think that Schneiderlin, Depay, Gabbiadini and Lookman are all virtually done deals. Still plenty of room for a first choice keeper, a centre back and a playmaker to join them (Pickford, Keane, Sigurdsson).

Hope so but why don't the club announce it if the deals are done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back