Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depay and MS in hopefully this week.

Screaming out for a CB who can move faster than a tank and can actually play the ball on the deck....

I remember this - it was the secret footballer, though his site seems to be down today the article will be here when it's back up http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/...middle-of-chairman-manager-transfer-standoff/

I remember thinking they were astounding allegations at the time, and inm amazed he's still there a year later. I think he's been treated very badly if that's true - a whole year of his career lost
aye i think if it is a case of him going on strike so to speak over his treatment then i can understand why. Obvioudly at the same time i question that from him but if the club was never going to sell him then i can imagine how frustrating it must have been for him.

Also raises questions of pulis and his excellent managing techniques when his old chairman feared who he would spend the money on so early on after giving him the job!

When we have a bad game for me you should look at the faults.

Goal 1 - no pace at centre back hence why we drop back. Baines is the only covering player when Musa arrives so the other centre back isn't aware too.

Fault Goal 1 - Williams and Funes Mori

Goal 2 - no strength or pace in middle of midfield. Only pressing being done is by one player (Deulofeu) instead of the team which frees up space. Musa glades past Barry sets up the one two and Again no closing on the ball allows Musa free on another one to one.

Fault Goal 2 - Barry, Davies and Funes Mori.

We need to improve the spine of our team front to back. Keeper, Centre backs and Centre midfielders. We also need to give Lukaku some competition, it will only benefit him and us.

Get these players in now, bed them in because the best we could achieve is 6th
I'd be made up with that

Id have Sakho off Liverpool if he's available. Not even messing.

The RS looking for around £20m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back