Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those correct fees you are quoting are incorrect. They are what we have initially paid but all of those deals include add ons. Yes we may never have to pay those add ons (most likely will for Schneiderlein and Williams due to the number of games they are likely to play for us) but they are still included in any official transfer business.

And if you check my post history I have been nothing but supportive of Koeman, Moshiri, Schneiderlein and Bolasie so im one poster you cant accuse of moaning.

Im merely pointing out for £93 million we haven't really got much to show for it other than Gueye and Schneiderlein at this point. Steklenburg is crap, Williams is OK but nothing more, Bolasie sadly has the possibility of being an expensive mistake purely down to an unforseen terrible injury. Hence why Lookman and Belfodil deals are vital in ensuring we have spent largely well.

The fees i quoted are what we have paid mate, the extra stuff may never be paid, or could take 2 or 3 seasons to be paid.

We also have 3 players on the way out, and even if its on loan, we will get loan fee's.

So, at £35 million net.....i would say we have massively inproved that squad.

Although, its not my money, i hope we spend another £100 million lol

Just here to add myself to #CampSaido. Good player, can score goals, young, presses hard, have a sneaky feeling he's nowhere near as much of a bell as his reputation says he is, and will be desperate to show that his issues were simply due to being at West Brom. Can play in a few positions too.

Just here to add myself to #CampSaido. Good player, can score goals, young, presses hard, have a sneaky feeling he's nowhere near as much of a bell as his reputation says he is, and will be desperate to show that his issues were simply due to being at West Brom. Can play in a few positions too.

Mikey?

Regarding Berahino, on the field he ticks a lot of boxes. Problem is the off the field stuff isn't something that can be ignored. His attitude can be awful but hopefully it's a side effect of being a striker under Pulis

The fees i quoted are what we have paid mate, the extra stuff may never be paid, or could take 2 or 3 seasons to be paid.

We also have 3 players on the way out, and even if its on loan, we will get loan fee's.

So, at £35 million net.....i would say we have massively inproved that squad.

Although, its not my money, i hope we spend another £100 million lol

Know what you are saying mate but we never paid £28 million straight for Lukaku yet if you check the history books at £28 million he is our record signing.

Personally I think we'll bring Benfodil and possibly Depay in and that'll be us done.

Its amazing seeing us linked with players all over the place and knowing we might get them, few years ago it was all a dream being able to go out and spend like this!!

Know what you are saying mate but we never paid £28 million straight for Lukaku yet if you check the history books at £28 million he is our record signing.

Personally I think we'll bring Benfodil and possibly Depay in and that'll be us done.

Ah you see, the Lukaku fee was all guarenteed, it was just the term of that full payment that was staggered. Different to additional money for appearences or team acheivements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back