Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...not much in the papers this morning, mostly articles about Deulofeu leaving.

Only bit I found via BBC sports app was McCarthy to Sunderland for £10m & Lamine Kone in exchange.

You really cannot make this sort of stuff up.........

Only bit I found via BBC sports app was McCarthy to Sunderland for £10m & Lamine Kone in exchange.

You really cannot make this sort of stuff up.........
seems you can.

Unlike the chelsea bid for Peter crouch as they are after a target man and Llorente turned them down.

Haven't Milan just been taken over?!

In the process of it I believe. Inter Milan have been taken over recently. Milan are skint, the directors/owners have pumped a lot of money into the club over the years, many have flopped, see Gilardino, Oliveira, balotelli and Pato as examples, costing a few quid.
They have the upkeep of a 80,000 stadium where they only get about 30-40k a week. Bigger games edge towards 60-70k if your lucky.

I don't think Owners who are looking to sell, would buy players for £10m upwards and maybe the new owners might have other ideas on targets.

Do swap deals even happen? Kone from Sunderland... is he that good? I thought after the brief excitement we had in the summer of getting him, most of us realised we'd dodged a bullet and he wasn't actually that good....?
I'm not sure it is fair to judge a player by an entire team's performance - Gana went down with Villa let's not forget.

Munich as well. Don't rate any of Barca or Madrids centre backs, spare Varane, one bit though and they're at arguably the 2 best sides around

Sergio Ramos ? Monster of a centre half, won/kept them in some huge ties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back