Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me tell you something about Steve Walsh. He's great, really great. He's going to make Everton great again and from now on it will be Everton first. Everton first. But this 5 signings next week, this is fake news, it's fake news and the poster that posted it needs to be held accountable.

Will actually be 10 signings. The most signings in a week ever. Period.

Just got a txt off me arl mate Walshy and he says "5 in" is true. A forward, a centre half and three new hot-dog sellers.

IMG_3916.webp
Walsh said 5 in but we have spoken to Bill and Elstone they say Watch This Space

Can't see Jags going in this window until the last day if we're persisting with the new formation. Need 5-6 competitive centre halves for it to work.

Williams
Funes Mori
Holgate
Browning (just back from long term injury)
Penno (just back from injury)

We're too short in numbers to let Phil go just yet as much as I wouldn't mind getting him off the wage bill. Same applies to Oviedo. Doesn't look like Galloway will be coming back either.
If jags goes someone good will come in ... Good for everyone including jags ! Oviedo also goes we will need a replacement ... Also good. Positive time to be a blue at the moment. Big big win yesterday and our celebrations showed how big ... There will be more quality added to the squad this window. The plan is starting to take shape !

Can't see Jags going in this window until the last day if we're persisting with the new formation. Need 5-6 competitive centre halves for it to work.

Williams
Funes Mori
Holgate
Browning (just back from long term injury)
Penno (just back from injury)

We're too short in numbers to let Phil go just yet as much as I wouldn't mind getting him off the wage bill. Same applies to Oviedo. Doesn't look like Galloway will be coming back either.

Browning would probably be released in June. Pennington...not sure about him maybe loan him to a Championship club.

Let me tell you something about Steve Walsh. He's great, really great. He's going to make Everton great again and from now on it will be Everton first. Everton first. But this 5 signings next week, this is fake news, it's fake news and the poster that posted it needs to be held accountable.
I love that positivity .... foghorn leghorn ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back