Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not mind that we are not signing people right at this moment because I know they are looking around and we still have a week of this window. My thing is I would like to seem some rumors and gossip about things so I can get myself worked up about the person and watch every Youtube video I can about them. You know, normal stuff
I know what you mean but after the spanish kid going to arsenal in the summer I think its going to be all very cloak and dagger this time around.

Its about signing good players, not lots of players

I totally agree and would rather our January spending finished if we just got second choice targets from now on in.
Let's blood a few more youngsters between now and May with a strong recruitment plan in the summer.

Let's be honest, 7th is our spot this season.

I know what you mean but after the spanish kid going to arsenal in the summer I think its going to be all very cloak and dagger this time around.

Agreed, people are assuming we are doing nothing cos the media hasnt got wind of anything, I have no doubt we are talking to many clubs about many players every single day.

Big fan of the boy Heaton.

Im not sure hes VASTLY better than Robles, who it must be said seems to be improving all the time.

...took a closer look at him over the weekend and wasn't overly impressed. Sometimes goalies impress because they are busy shot stoppers but I much prefer a performance like Robles at the weekend where they snuff out opportunities before they arrive. I might be wrong but Heaton is 30 and doesn't look overly big.

...took a closer look at him over the weekend and wasn't overly impressed. Sometimes goalies impress because they are busy shot stoppers but I much prefer a performance like Robles at the weekend where they snuff out opportunities before they arrive. I might be wrong but Heaton is 30 and doesn't look overly big.

Ive been massively impressed everytime ive seen him, big fan, but currently, I would be giving Joel the shirt till the Summer personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back