Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh theres absolutely no chance we wont have a instant termination clause if we think he has not been taking care of himself whilst under contract.

We have them for all players.
It's standard practice which makes this even more pathetic.
So very disappointed in this and if true feel for Rhino who probably can't do much about BK utter stupidity and delusion.

We have them for all players.
It's standard practice which makes this even more pathetic.
So very disappointed in this and if true feel for Rhino who probably can't do much about BK utter stupidity and delusion.
I know how you feel mate but if theres anyone who can make someone work hard and build them up a bit it's unsworth. He even got niasse scoring.

I'm dubious as can be mate, really am but i can see why.

I think we're just doing our bit to stop him becoming like gascoigne and wasting his life and career away.

If the lad needs money and direction to help get his life back on track then get a regular job like everyone else. Why he's getting a contract to play football at any level is beyond belief, the club is literally throwing money down the toilet even if it's only buttons in the grand scheme of things. I'm just sick of the club acting like a hostel for old/crap/failed footballers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back