Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
That type of signing is nice when it comes off, only if it's not Niasse type standard.

I do think we are done for the window and all signs point to winning few games and we're done.

Time will tell

I honestly can't see a Niasse type signing happen under Koeman/Walsh :-) Ok people moan about prices etc we've paid for Bolasie, Lookman and Schneiderlin but they've all been upgrades on what we've had and the more of the deadwood thats removed from squad opens up opportunities for younger players that people have moaned are'nt getting a chance under Koeman!

I honestly can't see a Niasse type signing happen under Koeman/Walsh :) Ok people moan about prices etc we've paid for Bolasie, Lookman and Schneiderlin but they've all been upgrades on what we've had and the more of the deadwood thats removed from squad opens up opportunities for younger players that people have moaned are'nt getting a chance under Koeman!

Enner is just as bad as Niasse if not worse.

Sky Sports promising busy deadline day for Everton

In an interview with The Everton Show last week after the win at Crystal Palace, White was on hand at Selhurst Park and spoke to the show’s host Darren Griffiths. He went on to talk about his thoughts on new signings Ademola Lookman and Morgan Schneiderlin, what he’s expecting for Everton activity on transfer deadline day (Tuesday 31st) and Moshiri’s vision.

“I think we are going to be busy, I hope Evertonians will be busy, I hope I will be busy on your behalf! I reckon Everton will do well, I think they’ll add to their ranks again.

“When there’s a guy like Moshiri at the top, he always wants the club to go in the right direction, he wants the club to improve all the time.

“I think it will be busy. It’s always the same with me on deadline day - expect the unexpected!”

Pardon us if we’re the slightest bit skeptical - after all, this is the man who promised Everton fans an ‘insane’ summer transfer deadline day and all that happened was a bunch of players linked with the Blues and Enner Valencia signed late, late on.

Mr white thinks we could be busy I wonder if he knows something?

Moshiri's best mate seems to think we'll be busy :dodgy:

Kip of him when says "expect the unexpected"

IMG_1582.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back