Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet they have 0 evidence to back this up. It would be unreasonable for me a new member to come and accuse people I disagree with as being a fan of another club, no? So why reversed. And are other reports of mine of my views that are more positive reported no? I don't think I am being assertive that I am right and this is an open platform to talk about the club if I am out of order in any post please let me know but to my knowledge I am not insulting or breaking terms of service.
I have unfortunately read every single post you have put. Not 1 of them had anything remotely positive about Everton, you've slagged off the players/owner/chairman and our transfers and you constantly posted incorrect facts.

You are right this is an open platform and you are entitled to you opinion, however this is an Everton forum for Evertonians.
Based on your posts you are clearly not a fan of Everton

Who cares about net spend anyway? Getting deadwood out of the door whilst replacing them with players who will, or at least have the potential to improve us big time and in the meantime keep our net spend to a minimum sounds like a good business plan to me

Completely agree mate. "Net spend" is irrelevant.

For me it's about WHO we bring in rather than what we spend. If we get a player that improves us then we can't complain, especially if we've funded it by selling deadwood.

The one position we could use another quality player is in that second striker/winger position though. Mirallas has been good recently but he's always blown hot and cold.

I'm hoping that Koeman/Walsh can pull one out the bag. Dream half-realistic signing for me is Mertens especially after WRD mentioned him.

I thought we might hear something tonight if new players for first team were coming in. Seems not. Perhaps the guy from West Ham has settled in well and we will go with that (Should Rom have to miss games). Despite a couple of good signings so far, I still feel this would be a bad window though as the summer was so disappointing and Koeman vocal about it. Expected a lot more activity. Not easy in Jan but still..

Providing we don't make a mess of ourselves and the top 6 don't slip up in the cup runs, we should be in Europa next season.

Off topic, but I can't let this drop unchallenged. It's anyone's guess whether we end up in Europe from here. Southampton beat Man U - which is very possible - and 7th place can kiss goodbye to European football. And in the league and FA Cup so many unexpected things can still happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back