Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the interest picked up on the 100 million pound + Warchest the press was talking about would be enough for us to match saints bid? Not having that we want Enner as backup

As others have inferred I don't there'll be any more IN's before the window closes. Think Koeman et al are happy enough with the squad as it is with only the league to play for until May. We'll pick things up again in the summer where you'd imagine our main targets will be more 'available'.

Yep, definitely.

Then we will start saving money for the new stadium and rationalising it that way.

as great as the culling of the deadwood is, I'd have preferred signing first team players in this window and waiting to shift out the unwanted in the summer rather than the other way round.

Buy a crack ace top gun for the front line Ron you bell!

I agree entirely mate. I wouldn't say I expected anything but I was hoping for a bit more than two players especially after the clear out we've just had.

contracts up in summer...no biggie.

I'm wondering why we havent managed to sign the sheffield keeper...if we want a young keeper this window then buy one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back